We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Information Security organization is responsible for securing entire Coupang while enabling Coupang to continue our mission. Coupang believes Security and Privacy is critical part to maintain trust with our Customers. We are looking for an experienced and passionate TPM that can drive complex security project, provide out-of-box solution to tackle many security and privacy issues, align with other tech leaders and stakeholders, influence and build trust with teams, and execute delivery of complex systems considering scalability, future extensibility, and reliability.
As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You’re equally comfortable explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
- Manage technical security projects and programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation, and successful on-time delivery.
- Work with various product and domain owners to come up with solutions to address security, privacy and compliance issues.
- Work on massive distributed, large-scale systems, storage solutions, applications, and new platforms.
- Utilize technical acumen in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Maths or Information Security
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Technical program manager managing large-scale cross-functional projects
- Experience with scalable distributed systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Understanding of application, data, IT and infrastructure security including cloud environment
- Exposure to security concepts, problems and solutions
- Experience with agile development or methodology, DevOps CI/CD or secure development lifecycle practices
- Has worked in a high growth, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Experience in Information security compliance audits and certificate such as ISO-27001, PCI-DSS.
Pay & Benefits
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. At Coupang, your base pay is one part of your total compensation.
The base pay for this position ranges from $159,000year in our lowest geographic market to $303,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
General Description of All Benefits
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, AD&D insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Long-term/Short-term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) program
· 401K Plan with Company Match
· 18-21 days of the Paid Time Off (PTO) a year based on the tenure
· 12 Public Holidays
· Paid Parental leave
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
· MTV - [Free] Electric Car Charging Station
General Description of Other Compensation
“Other Compensation” includes, but is not limited to, bonuses, equity, or other forms of compensation that would be offered to the hired applicant in addition to their established salary range or wage scale.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Coupang is also committed to providing a safe work environment for its employees and its consumers.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Opportunities for All
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. Our unprecedented success could not be possible without the valuable inputs of our globally diverse team.