We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang Customer Returns Team is responsible for building delightful returns experiences for Coupang customers. As Senior Product Manager, you will identify opportunities, formulate strategies and the execution plan, align stakeholders, socialize your plan, define success metrics, and finally implement, launch and measure the impact of the features you ship. This role will require you to work with UX design and Software engineering teams to craft compelling experiences for our customers. The role also requires you to measure and take active steps reduce the fraud in reverse logistics.
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap and KPIs for the specific area of Customer return experience and fraud management in the returns domain
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Define new projects with clear goals and timelines achieved through multi-party
communication and detailed project management processes
- Inspire the team with the product vision and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- Own and drive improvements in return experience including running A/B tests and impact analysis of the features you ship
- 8+ years of product/program management, with a track record of delivering complex, large-scale technical products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in e-commerce or consulting