We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for managing the company’s IAM Infrastructure. We are responsible for providing a platform that defines and manages access to enterprise assets by the right users in the right context. We are looking for team members with prior experience in IAM that are creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative startup environment.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the implementation of enterprise-wide access management solutions such as single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, dynamic authorization, and privileged access management.
- Participate in migrating applications between identity systems and implementing them using authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth in Okta.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining highly resilient authentication and authorization platform providing 99.999% availability for business-critical applications
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Access Management Services
- Participate in troubleshooting of user access issues and platform/tool defects owned by Access Management team.
- Produce architecture designs and engineering artifacts for custom solutions implemented in Access Management tools such as Okta/PlainID.
- Develop and maintain documentation of Standard operational processes.
- Collaborate with others in the IAM and Security teams to establish standard operations, new capabilities, as well as provide input on best practices for enabling access and authorization for critical apps and assets
- Always be aware of latest security best practices, stay informed about new threats and CVE
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for L2/L3 support on critical services managed by team
- Solid hands-on experience with and deep knowledge of SSO tools such as Okta, Azure AD, ADFS, Ping, or a comparable product
- Good technical knowledge of authentication/authorization, or identity management standards/protocols such as LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth2
- Have working knowledge of the MFA/FIDO security products providing advanced biometrics authentication solutions
- Experience with various LDAP products including AD, Radiant Logic FID, or a comparable product
- Experience working with RBAC, just-in-time access, and related authorization strategies
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP).
- Deep understanding of Windows, Unix, Database & Directory services
- Experience with DevOps, Automation/Orchestration Tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS)
- Have a DevOps mindset, understanding the collaboration and integration required to achieve objectives including Agile and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Hands on experience with and deep knowledge of PlainID
- Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification
- Experience with Identity Governance Products (SailPoint, Saviynt etc.)
- Scripting or development experience
- Able to work independently by taking charge of one or more large projects and manage in-time delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate issues and solutions
- Ability to work independently and within a team