We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
As a key partner working closely with Engineering/Product, Finance & Procurement leaders, this role will work to execute a variety of workstreams aimed at improving Coupang’s AWS cloud visibility & cost efficiency.
- Provide Cloud cost forecast and variance analysis during month end closing, quarterly forecast and annual budget planning period
- Support Cloud savings plan strategy, forecast, monitor and execute Cloud savings plan
- Provide strategic finance support on cloud related projects & initiatives
- Build custom cloud cost models for forecasting and decision making
- Track AWS Key performance indicators, monitor AWS spend to key business metrics performance & standardize KPI reporting
- Further drive AWS reporting & forecasting automation and simplification
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a fast-paced technology-oriented organization
- Experience in developing complex financial models, creating new financial processes, models and tools
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) and experience with SAP. Experience with SQL & Tableau a plus.
- Great communication skill, ability to articulate complex cloud & financial topics clearly.