We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang Partners is the largest traffic monetization platform in Korea. Launched in 2018, it helps publishers, influencers and bloggers monetize their traffic through millions of products available on Coupang. Thousands of partners use capabilities ranging from simple links and banners to Machine Learning powered dynamic widgets and SDKs to direct their audience to relevant products and earn from qualifying purchases.
This role would be part of Growth Marketing organization in Coupang and own product for Coupang partners and allied initiatives within Growth Marketing team. Our mission is to drive Coupang’s growth efficiently. We strive to do this by serving relevant ads across channels and alongside make our partners more successful.
The right candidate will possess a strong product management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large products and projects, will have a background in digital advertising, and will have a well-rounded background in current Ad-tech and DSP technologies and partnering with business, engineering, and ML teams. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are hands-on and not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing and Information Services or related quantitative fields
- 7+ years of product management or program management experience in Ad Tech industry with 3+ year experience in end-to-end product delivery
- Strong understanding of Programmatic ecosystem, Exchanges, SSP, DSP Ad-servers, cross-device and cross-channel targeting, cookies, and privacy concerns is required
- Architectural understanding of how monetization platforms can be built and adopted to a market based on the traffic eco-system
- Exposure to Multi-channel attribution, Incremental sales lift
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate and work across organization
- Experience with building monetization tools, bidders, ad inventory optimizers, and ad exchange related services is a plus
- Exposure to data science, machine learning models, optimization, and monetization is a plus
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - 1st Interview - 2nd Interview - Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “ Company ”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.