This position is part of the Applications Team, which is responsible for administering M365 and other enterprise applications for Coupang employees. This position is primarily focused on supporting and managing M365 cloud-based applications and services. Experience with Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online in large-scale environments is preferred, but not required. The incumbent will utilize scripting and automation tools to improve processes, work collaboratively with a team of administrators on the delivery of services, and provide excellent customer service to the Coupang employees. The position will participate in medium to large-scale projects affecting the entire Coupang company.
- Work collaboratively with IT and business team members to resolve technical and business issues
- Troubleshoot production issues of different criticalities with appropriate urgency and maintain the application uptime as per defined SLAs
- Perform incident resolution against established SLAs and ensure proper documentation (SOP) of the solution procedure. Support production deployments, break-fixes and releases
- Proactively identify, diagnose, take corrective action and resolve application system incidents and problems
- Participate in planning sessions regarding application, hardware and software changes.
- Actively engaged in pre- and post- implementation reviews.
- Perform & oversee the troubleshooting, bug fixing, testing, and production deployment activities
- Handle service request queue monitor and fulfill business and product support requests, both on and offline
- Collaborate closely with IT team and vendors to understand the architecture and design and as warranted submit change requests for system improvements
- Document, communicate and escalate technical issues, manage to resolution and articulate business impact
- Comply with and create/update policies and procedures, including standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Scripting and automation using tools such as PowerShell, PowerAutomate, Script language, etc.
- Developing a run book and internal knowledge base for O365 and other SaaS applications.
- 7+ Years Experience in collaboration applications (Exchange/Sharepoint/O365/Jira/Confluence/etc), System development/maintenance
- 4+ years of Office 365 administrator experience (multi-tenant with over 5000 users)
- Fundamental experience and knowledge of ITIL process
- Experience in supporting APIs (MS Graph API, etc)
- Ability to work off hours as needed with on-call rotation schedule
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Able to expertly convey ideas and concepts to others
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and relationship building skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to design solutions not immediately apparent
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently
- Customer-oriented and shows a bias for action
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to document all customer interactions
- Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution
- Round the clock commitment to maintain the application availability against business SLAs.
- Experience working in a fast growth environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years customer support experience support SaaS products
- Experience with various SaaS and related software and technologies
- Experienced in change management in a corporate setting
- Experienced Google Workspace administration operations
- Experience in mobile phone and tablet applications
- Experience using ServiceNow is preferred
- Multilingual, Korean and English