The Applications team's vision is to deliver stable, high-quality services and solutions so our customers can focus on what they do best, building and growing their business to “Wow the Customer”. We work collaboratively across the organization to provide our customers with the best tools and technologies, so they can perform better, faster, and more efficiently, by discovering, designing, delivering and sustaining high quality systems and solutions.
- Work collaboratively with IT and business team members to resolve technical and business issues
- Troubleshoot production issues of different criticalities with appropriate urgency and maintain the application uptime as per defined SLAs
- Perform incident resolution against established SLAs and ensure proper documentation (SOP) of the solution procedure. Support production deployments, break-fixes and releases
- Proactively identify, diagnose, take corrective action and resolve application system incidents and problems
- Participate in planning sessions regarding application, hardware and software changes.
- Actively engaged in pre- and post- implementation reviews.
- Perform & oversee the troubleshooting, bug fixing, testing, and production deployment activities
- Handle service request queue monitor and fulfill business and product support requests, both on and offline
- Collaborate closely with IT team and vendors to understand the architecture and design and as warranted submit change requests for system improvements
- Document, communicate and escalate technical issues, manage to resolution and articulate business impact
- Comply with and create/update policies and procedures, including standard operating procedure (SOP)
- Scripting and automation using tools such as Groovy, Python, Script language, etc.
- Developing a run book and internal knowledge base for ServiceNow, Jira, Wiki, Groupware, and other SaaS applications.
- 10+ Years Experience in collaboration applications (ServiceNow/Jira/Wiki/Groupware/etc), System development/maintenance
- Fundamental experience and knowledge of ITIL process
- Experience in supporting APIs (Rest, Soap, etc)
- Ability to work off hours as needed with on-call rotation schedule
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Able to expertly convey ideas and concepts to others
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and relationship building skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to design solutions not immediately apparent
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently
- Customer-oriented and shows a bias for action
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to document all customer interactions
- Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution
- Round the clock commitment to maintain the application availability against business SLAs.
- Experience working in a fast growth environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years customer support experience support SaaS products
- Experience with various SaaS and related software and technologies
- Experienced in change management in a corporate setting
- Experience in mobile phone and tablet applications
- Experience using ServiceNow is preferred
- Experience with server management in AWS.
- Multilingual, Korean and English
전형 절차 및 기타사항
- 전형절차: 서류전형 - 전화면접 - 대면면접 - 최종합격 (전형절차는 직무별로 다르게 운영될 수 있으며, 일정 및 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.)
a. 본 공고는 모집 완료 시 조기마감 될 수 있습니다.
b. 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우에는 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
c. 보훈대상자 및 장애인 여부는 채용과정에서 어떠한 불이익도 미치지 않습니다.
d. 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내 드립니다.
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
As our ____JOB TITLE_____ for ____TEAM____ , you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. + Job Advert.
Key Responsibilities: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences - nominal clause)
Planning of Smart Store Platform
Benchmarking of shopping service trends that encompass front and back ends
Qualifications: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences.)
One who graduated from a 4-year college regardless of major
One who has at least 3 years of experience in mobile service projects
One who is capable of defining user flows optimized for user experience and UX prototyping
Preferred: (Drafter: Refer to below for the format of the sentences.)
One who has a deep understanding in the overall shopping service
One who has experience in planning global commerce platforms
One who is capable of or is fluent in English communication
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.