- Creates scalable and automated solutions for end-to-end management of new programs in partnership with various internal teams. Develops SOP for manual management where automation is not possible
- Drive improvement in operational performance and lead projects in a wide range of topics and initiatives to further expand our business and enhance both our customer’s and partner teams experience.
- Clearly communicates goals, roles, responsibilities, success metrics and desired outcomes to cross functional-project teams and program stakeholders.
- Works independently, but also influences and manages project teams, sub-teams and subject matter experts to develop, test or implement new ideas or process improvements. Ensures that multiple projects within program roadmap meet specified timelines to deliver results.
- Provides expertise in problem solving, specifically when it comes to operationalizing business plans or to encourage the implementation of process guidelines and guardrails.
- Determines and monitors project / program schedules, progress and risks to ensure results are delivered on time. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed and works with appropriate business partners to develop and collect performance metrics.
- Represents business unit, department or functional area on cross-functional project teams. Provides functional expertise to assess potential financial and operational impact and provides a framework for problem solving.
- Engage with other teams across the company to influence projects, build relationships, encourage decision making and help identify or optimize existing processes.