🚀 Company Introduction
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding End-to-end e-Commerce and Logistics network and a fanatical Culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken trade-offs around Speed, Selection and Price.
Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including Fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year, for millions of consumers in Korea, which is the world’s 5th largest and fastest growing e-commerce market.
🚀 Role Overview (Customer Experience - Product Experimentation Platform)
We run thousands of A/B tests each year to make product decisions at Coupang. Our mission is to empower teams to run impactful experiments, ensuring we launch the best features to our Customers. As Principal Product Owner of the Experiment Platform, you will tackle many exciting challenges to meet the growing need for experimentation, including building more scale, speed, and accuracy to the platform; training and advising stakeholders across the organization; and expanding our coverage in new areas of business and products.
🚀 What You Will Do
- Define the product vision and set short and long-term goals with a company-wide perspective
- Collaborate regularly with stakeholders to understand their challenges and translate them into product requirements
- Benchmark our platform and practices against leaders in the industry and integrate into internal research and product development
- Partner with scientists and analysts to explore new experimentation methodologies and improve existing processes
- Partner with designers and engineers throughout the full development life cycle to build and maintain the platform
- Educate a diverse userbase, ranging from novice to advanced users, on experimentation tools and best practices
🚀 Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of product management experience building scalable systems
- Track record of working with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to launch successful products
- Ability to take ambiguous or complex problems and finding simple and innovative solutions
- Clear understanding of A/B testing concepts
- Familiarity with data pipelines, processing data, and generating metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
🚀 Preferred Qualifications
- Experience building a large-scale experiment platform or another data-related system
- Deep understanding of statistical approaches related to hypothesis testing