Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
We have recently launched our services in Taiwan including Rocket Delivery which offers next-day delivery for a wide selection of items at affordable prices and Rocket Overseas which offers free international delivery on millions of best-selling products from Korea, the U.S., and beyond.
We are looking for talents to help us lead Coupang’s expansion in Taiwan. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of Coupang’s growth in Taiwan and create a world where our customers wonder, “How did we ever live without Coupang?"
Position: Senior Network Engineer
What You Will Do:
- Design, plan and implement network infrastructure (LAN, WLAN, WAN) of Fulfillment Center, Office, and Data Center.
- Configure and install software, firewalls, routers and other network devices/appliances
- Identify appropriate network providers
- Ensuring the local network is responsive to user demands
- Scaling network services to serve growing businesses
- Troubleshooting issues which arise
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Communicate with users when needed
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment with 24x7 on-call responsibilities
- 5+ years of industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP), routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF), switching,
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. NetScout network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of training Help Desk staff on new technologies implemented
- Delegating tasks to other Facilities in-charge.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Palo Alto - IPSec VPN, GlobalProtect, General Firewall rules
- Cisco ISE – Basic TACACS+ and Radius knowledge
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- Experience working in startups, ecommerce
- Outstanding experience of working on AV designs and IPT network designs.
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles.
- Data Center technical knowledge and experience in IDC, Rack, UPS/Battery, Cooling (CRAC/CRAH), Electric power, and ICT Infra facilities.
- Business-level Taiwanese / English / Korean communication
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider:
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.