Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Coupang’s Recruiting teams play a critical role in driving our phenomenal growth by identifying and helping our teams hire top talent. As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will support a portfolio of positions and act as a strategic talent partner to the organization. You will also function as an ambassador, championing Coupang’s leadership principles and corporate culture as you engage with prospects in the marketplace.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business to achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and product teams to understand business objectives and hiring needs
- Continuously build a pipeline of high caliber talent using boolean search strings, relevant job boards, and/or targeted advertising to market open roles, track and analyze results to continually iterate best practices for various positions
- Effectively screen candidates with respect to their knowledge, skills, and ability against the requirements before submitting to hiring teams.
- Diligently research and understanding technology and trends, providing insights and innovations regarding existing and possible sourcing channels.
- Partner with Business-Aligned Recruiters to provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, helping drive the interview and offer processes, tuning overall compensation recommendations and closing candidates.
- Utilize internal ATS, Greenhouse, to record all candidate related activity and provide weekly reports on important data points to all levels of management.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 7+ years of sourcing on an internal recruiting team or in an agency environment
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Sourcing experience within one or more of the following fields: software developers, engineers, data scientist, product owners.
- Strong influencing skills, a passion for inclusive recruiting practices, and exceptional attention to details
- Ability to comprehensively understand hiring manager needs and make connections between business requirements and prospect capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter,
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .