The Catalog Onboarding and Content Management team is looking for a Senior Operations Program Manager who is customer obsessed, motivated, has a bias for action and can think systemically to bring to life new areas of business for the team.
This role will lead a team of junior PM and operators to work closely with various cross-functional teams to build, launch and scale new needle-moving initiatives that bring direct impact to Coupang catalog quality and our Customers. Stakeholder teams may include Product, Engineer, Vendor Management, Marketing, PR, Legal, Pricing, In-stock, and Fulfillment Centers.
This role requires an individual with excellent attention to detail, a knack for operational process planning, analytical capabilities, innovation, and strong business acumen. He/she is comfortable operating in ambiguous environments and has the ownership to identify and lead stakeholder teams to implement creative solutions to streamline and accelerate a wide range of business processes. An individual would succeed in the role when he/she is a strategic thinker, yet capable of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty to ensure front-line execution excellence.
· With improving catalog quality and onboarding speed in mind, create scalable and automated solutions for end-to-end management of new programs in partnership with various internal teams. Develops SOP for manual management where automation is not possible.
· Team management.
· When an issue arises, dive deep into the roots of the issue, propose solutions supported by data and facts.
· Drive improvement in operational performance and lead projects to further expand our business and enhance both our customer’s and partner teams experience.
· Clearly communicates goals, roles, responsibilities, success metrics and desired outcomes to cross functional-project teams and program stakeholders.
· Works independently, but also influences and manages project teams, sub-teams and subject matter experts to develop, test or implement new ideas or process improvements.
· Ensures that multiple projects within program roadmap meet specified timelines to deliver results.
What we are looking for:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in program/project/process management or business operations preferably in the e-commerce industry.
· English speaking and writing skill are a must.
· At least 1 year of people management experience.
· SQL or other data building experience is a strong plus.