We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
The Marketplace team is looking for a Program Manager to spearhead the transformation of our commercial design for the 3P team, including planning, forecasting, product alignment and growth expectations. You will collaborate closely with a broad set of key stakeholders from the Program Management, Product, Sales, Analytics, Marketing and partner organizations to develop and execute transformative programs in support of the 3P strategy.
To be successful in this role, it is critical that you can influence others in order to drive projects with multiple key stakeholders to completion within pre-defined deadlines.
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to design, launch, and maintain business programs, particularly within partner organizations to maximize growth potential.
- Be a critical part of the goal setting process, understanding, and designing sales targets and translating tracking metrics to align with the overall business plan.
- Build and a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across teams.
- Partner with Product organizations to partner on understanding the overall eCommerce landscape.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between Sales Leads and other teams to optimize existing programs and build new programs to quickly address identified readiness gaps.
- 6+ years of program management experience in large organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility
- Prior Program Management, Sales, or Sales Operations experience. Would also be open to experience in Finance or Consulting
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing and launching successful structured enablement programs with predefined metrics to measure impact
- Excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- eCommerce experience
- Proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology
- Experience with SFDC, learning management systems, and other e-learning tools
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role