Rocket Growth is a Coupang Fulfillment business that enables sellers to offer customers the best-in-class delivery and post-purchase experience. With Rocket Growth, sellers’ products get the Jet Delivery badge and are delivered to customers via Coupang’s Rocket delivery network.
Rocket Growth is the fastest-growing team in Coupang and has an exciting roadmap of products and features in the pipeline. We are hiring driven product managers and owners who are excited to solve challenging problems and like to collaborate with brilliant individuals to innovate and create history.
As a Senior Product Manager in Rocket Growth – Platform Policies, you will own and drive large parts of the business. You will be specifying and owning KPIs that drive OKRs to enable us to hit our stretch goals. You have a mindset that constantly challenges the status quo, and you possess a high degree of decision-making acumen. You are not afraid to disagree, love working with data, analyzing the data to come up with insights, and possess the backbone to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to align them to shared goals and then drive the execution of these goals.
• Research: Gather product requirements from customers, marketplace, and business stakeholders, and identify areas to make the overall experience best in class
• Roadmap Management: Manage the product roadmap and prioritize it based on business impact
• Execute: Oversee the entire product lifecycle, which includes defining use cases, setting metrics for success, finding solutions, establishing strategies, launching, A/B testing, analyzing the impact, etc.
• Strategy and Communication: Form a consensus with stakeholders on strategy details and schedules through clear and consistent communication so that projects can proceed smoothly.
• Mentoring: Groom junior product managers and help them execute the critical projects set as part of the overall team OKRs
• Collaboration: Build firm partnerships with UX designers, developers, customer & business-related stakeholders and ensure planned product features are delivered and OKRs are hit
- Identify the business needs and processes that could benefit from having clear policies on the Rocket Growth program.
- Drive the definition and implementation of policies and rules that lead to appropriate seller behavior on the Rocket Growth program.
- Alignment of the different stakeholders to implement or modify the systems and process policies for Rocket Growth according to the business needs.
- Create the Seller-facing documentation and content regarding the Rocket Growth program policies and drive the Seller's awareness around them.
- Monitor and control the Seller's adherence to the Rocket Growth program policies.
- Implementation of the system guardrails and control mechanisms related to the Rocket Growth program.
- Drive the success of the Rocket Growth program through the creation of Customer and Seller trust.
• 6+ years of product management experience with a history of launching and managing products and dealing with ambiguity and complexity
• A clear track record of delivering results
• Analytical thinker, quick decision-maker, diverse set of experiences enabling a wide perspective to observe problems from various angles and create the best possible solution for customers
• Ability to work cross-functionally with tech and business teams and leading through influence.
• Strong communication skills: ability to drive clarity, align stakeholders, and set a roadmap based on the right priorities.
• Bilingual Korean – English speaker.