Rocket Growth is a Coupang Fulfillment business that enables sellers to offer the best-in-class delivery and post purchase experience to customers. With Rocket Growth, sellers’ products are delivered to customers via Coupang’s Rocket delivery network.
Rocket Growth is the fastest growing team in Coupang and has an exciting roadmap of product and features in the pipeline. We are hiring driven leaders who are excited to solve tough problems and like to collaborate with brilliant individuals to innovate and create history.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be owning and driving large parts of the business. You will be specifying and owning KPIs that drive OKRs to enable us to hit our stretch goals. You have a mindset that constantly challenges the status quo, and you possess a high degree of decision-making acumen. You are not afraid to disagree, love working with data, analyzing the data to come up with insights and possess the panache to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to align them to common goals and then drive these goals to execution
- Research : Gather product requirements from customers, marketplace, and business stakeholders, and identify areas to make the overall experience best in class
- Roadmap Management : Manage the product roadmap and prioritize it based on business impact
- Execute : Oversee the entire product lifecycle which includes defining uses cases, setting metrics for success, finding solutions, establishing strategies, launching, A/B testing, analyzing impact, etc.
- Strategy and Communication : Form a consensus with stakeholders on strategy details and schedules through clear and consistent communication so that projects can proceed smoothly.
- Mentoring : Groom junior product managers and help them execute on the critical projects set as part of the overall team OKRs
- Collaboration : Build firm partnerships with UX designers, developers, customer & business-related stakeholders and ensure planned product features are delivered and OKRs are hit
- 5+ years of product management and leadership experience with a history of launching and managing products and dealing with ambiguity and complexity
- A strong and empathetic leader who has a track record of delivering results
- Analytical thinker, quick decision maker, diverse set of experiences enabling a wide perspective to observe problems from various angles and create the best possible solution for customers
- Strong communication skills: ability to drive clarity, align stakeholders, and set a roadmap based on the right priorities
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.