We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang Returns Management Team is responsible for ensuring delightful return experiences for Coupang customers and ensuring maximum value is recovered from the customer returns. This dynamic and multi-faceted role will require you to work with Engineering teams, Operations and Finance partners on daily basis. The role is very hands on and requires strong analytical skills, effective communication, and stake holder management skills.
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap and KPIs for the specific area of Customer Return Management Systems
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Define new projects with clear goals and timelines achieved through multi-party
communication and detailed project management processes
- Inspire the team with the product vision and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- Own and drive improvements in return recovery metrics as well as productivity metrics of return operations
- 8+ years of product/program management, with a track record of delivering complex, large-scale technical products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations or equivalent experience
- Experience in e-commerce, logistics, consulting, or related fields