Product Manager DNA team
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce markets. Korea is currently the 5th largest e-commerce market in the world.
The DNA (data and accounting) team is responsible for helping Finance teams streamline their workflows by using available technology or building custom solutions where needed. Our team collaborates with various Engineering and Finance teams to ensure all transactions produced by the various platforms at Coupang with a financial impact are accounted for accurately.
As our Product Manager for DNA, you will be expected to:
- Have a deep understanding of the Finance requirements across Coupang through both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap and KPIs of our internally developed Finance applications “Coupang Global Finance Systems”
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Drive alignment with a variety of stakeholders including Finance, Internal audit, the Product Owners of various platforms and Engineers who are developing the applications
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working on internally developed Financial systems and launching internally developed applications