Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year. We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Coupang Workday HRIS Team is a global team which has team member in Korea, China and US. The team responsible for Coupang Global Workday system operation. We use our professional Workday system technical ability to work with global HR teams on Workday system solution upgrade. The work process stages including requirement analysis, system solution design, system solution implementation, testing, change live, post go-live supporting, administration, etc. The scope of Workday HR function modules includes Core HCM, Compensation, Time Tracking, Talent & Performance, Absence, Security, Report, etc. The scope of countries and regions of operation includes Korea, China (include Hongkong and Taiwan), US, Japan, Singapore, etc. Total more than 30000 workers.
Our mission is improving HR operation efficiency via automation, process improvements, and self-service. Improving data collection and accuracy so we can derive analytical insights and build data-driven HR programs. In order to respond to business changes rapidly, we need to build a well-functioning and efficient HRIS team. We are looking for operation manager who has strong analytical and executing skills. Within 3-12 months after joining the company, gradually help us:
- Under the premise of being fully familiar with Coupang's work culture and current situation, create a quantifiable task and resource allocation mechanism, create a visual task tracking mechanism. Investigate potential available tools (Including but not limited to tools the company is already using), combine the mechanism with system tools, conduct digital task management, and accumulate accurate team operation data.
- Work with other Workday HRIS Specialists to create a measurable quality control standard, create a documentation system.
- Support the team to set reasonable KPIs.
- Fully understand the internal and external audit activities of the company, and efficiently integrate audit standards into the daily work process to avoid the operation of human resource information systems risk and establish an audit process within the team.
- Based on these visualized and accurate operational data, it adapts to the changing requirements of the company's business and continuously improves the team's operational method and efficiency.
- Motivate junior staff, develop their skills
You’ll be a regular full-time employee, based in Korea. You'll join a team that grows rapidly, promotes innovation, advocates candid advice, encourages active responsibility for problem-solving, and encourages experimentation and tolerance for failure, support work from home, very open on career paths.
Based on above, we have the following requirements for the required competencies:
- More than 7 years of work experience, understand the value of IT work, basic work processes and methods, the responsibilities of IT managers, and the basic logic of company operations.
- Strong understanding of IT operations, preferably familiar with Workday implementation methodology.
- Think systematically, have strong analytical ability, collect information widely and dive deep.
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Have good communication habits, candid communication, closed-loop communication.
- Effectively identify, distinguish, understand and sort the interests of the relevant stakeholders, and maintain the stakeholder relationship on this basis
- Take the overall situation into consideration and do not over-calculate personal gains and losses.
- Understand the objectives of corporate internal audit controls: ensuring the reliability of financial reporting, compliance with laws and regulations, and the efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- IT Operation Management experiences
- Workday implementation/operation management experiences
Recruitment Process and Others:
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “ Company ”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.