We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Senior Data Analyst to join our Growth Analytics team. This team drives growth across all Coupang’s business lines via deep-dive, complex analytics and data science. The Growth Analytics team uses sophisticated analytics and techniques to thoroughly understand how to deliver operational excellence and a world-class customer experience.
The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of analysis experience and a graduate-level education. This person will work directly with senior leaders, marketing operations, engineering, and business leaders from across the organization. Eagerness to learn and a desire to generate outsized returns are a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take on vital strategic projects to help Coupang grow
- Be excited to dive deep into marketing, product, and traffic data at extreme granularity to identify new ways to scale Coupang’s business
- Have excellent presentation skills, especially for large and varied audiences
- Be able to identify business drivers via data and analysis, and comfortable presenting findings to senior leadership
- Strongly motivated to ask difficult questions and find novel methods of answering them through data
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years experience in data analysis, corporate finance, or product marketing
- MBA from a top tier program
- Fluent in writing SQL queries
- Experience with extracting metrics and work with data using SQL
- Deep understanding of marketing across electronic devices
- Experience handling complex projects and initiatives that can materially impact a business
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Knowledge of intermediate statistics
Pay & Benefits
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. At Coupang, your base pay is one part of your total compensation.
The base pay for this position ranges from $115,920/year in our lowest geographic market to $222,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
General Description of All Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- 18-21 days of the Paid Time Off (PTO) a year based on the tenure
- 12 Public Holidays
- Paid Parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- MTV - [Free] Electric Car Charging Station
General Description of Other Compensation
“Other Compensation” includes, but is not limited to bonuses, equity, or other forms of compensation that would be offered to the hired applicant in addition to their established salary range or wage scale.
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Coupang is also committed to providing a safe work environment for its employees and consumers. If you need assistance and reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.