Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley, Tokyo and Taipei.
Coupang Partner Integration (CPI) team is responsible for designing and supporting solutions to integrate with external systems for Rocket Delivery and Rocket Installation services to customers. CPI team is constantly growing with various business initiatives to tackle various Coupang’s Product Commerce services to customers. This is an exciting time to be part of the growth!
This role will create a new business with the ownership of Coupang's external integration.
- Inspire the team with the product vision and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- Own the E2E process from strategy to execution.
- Work with various teams to define the company’s growth plan to acquire customers
- Define, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate data and feedback into key product decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly