We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been at since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang Logistics is looking for an experienced supply chain or operations candidate who is excited about building long-term logistics strategy and capacity plan for a rapidly growing business. The candidate should be able to manage multiple aspects of strategic capacity planning such as scenario planning, optimization, network strategy, data analytics to influence strategic business decisions on capacity. The candidate must be completely hands-on and willing to roll-up their sleeves to do whatever is necessary for the business.
What You Will Do
- Perform as an in-house logistics & Last mile consultant
- Deep dive in end-to-end process of Global operations to find opportunities in cost savings and/or process efficiencies
- Drive and lead execution to find ways to realize such opportunities through innovation and end to end process understanding without waste
- Work and collaborates with various teams to drive the project for speedy and efficient execution
- Develop & monitor key metrics to drive the projects and bridge with forecast and actuals
- Create processes & operating procedures to ensure activities of the project are well captured and reflect all aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management
- Effective operation skills. Communication capability that can explain and persuade operating status and standards to related departments.
- +6 years of relevant experiences in SCM & Logistics industry
- Working knowledge of supply chain & logistics software
- Experience in forecasting, Process engineering, In-house system development, Project management
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal & external business partners
- Create the large scale of process with a mechanism that allows us to quickly identify feedback by thinking systematically
- Strong attention to dive deep details with keen qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and mindset
- Willingness to roll up sleeves. Ability to deliver impactful results with strong sense of urgency, ownership, integrity, and commitments.
- Experience in retail, e-commerce operation, supply chain management preferred.
- Working on the project from the beginning to the final stage and have experience in deriving measurable results preferred
- Fluent in English
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job, and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Details to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Job titles and responsibilities may be subject to change depending on the candidate’s overall experience, etc. This will be communicated to the candidate at the appropriate time before the offer.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “ Company ”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company (Coupang Recruiting Team, Tower 730, 570 Songpa-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul). In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.