Team Description :
The People System Administration team is responsible for ensuring our People Systems are smoothly operating. Your primary focus will be on our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), while also supporting the system operations of our other People systems (i.e. Eightfold, DocuSign, and others).
You will work with various cross-functional teams and support them to resolve any People System requests and issues. You will focus on delivering a consistent end user experience, monitoring system usage and data accuracy, and following all compliance policies.
- Respond, troubleshoot, and resolve user technical issues about Greenhouse and other People Systems.
- Handle system operation work such as maintaining user security permissions and data cleansing.
- Provide users relevant information and guidance on the system process and features.
- Create, update, and organize user system guides and internal standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- 1+ years of intern or professional experience, preferably in HRIS, HR operations, IT support, and/or customer service support
- Eagerness to learn and a desire to grow a career in HR Technology
- Customer-centric approach while also focusing on accuracy and timeliness
- Extremely detail-oriented and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to dive deep, analyze, and identify the root cause and propose solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate and interact with cross functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in English and Korean
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems (preferably Greenhouse)
- Prior experience with a ticketing system (preferably Service Now)
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Details to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Job titles and responsibilities may be subject to change depending on the candidate’s overall experience, etc. This will be communicated to the candidate at the appropriate time before the offer.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.