Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and sellers. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
The Coupang Travel Business Group contributes directly to the Coupang mission by connecting travel platforms, operators and travel product provider businesses in Korea and overseas with customers on Coupang helping them grow through a scaled self-service platform. We succeed when we help our sellers grow their business. The Travel Business Group at Coupang is one of two channels responsible for Coupang’s overall Marketplace business.
Our Travel team, and its sales leader is a travel sales expert, knowing how to drive acquisitions in both enterprise, and global platform partnerships as well as a scaled SMB acquisition mainly through high volume sales outputs and outreach. This leader will know how to leverage and drive sellers to their goals via scaled sales channels like email, notifications, self-service resources and specialist calls as well as custom enterprise engagement. On top of that, you lead by example and champion sales CRM tools like Salesforce and Marketing cloud to drive your sales funnel and accurately forecast your business. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining sales development fundamentals like demand generation, lead qualification, lead scoring, routing and utilization of sales specialists working across a variety of sales programs. Strong understanding of sales development analytics, utilization models and infrastructure is a must, as this role will involve close collaboration with sales operations, marketing, data and engineering to design models, tooling and workflows required to support and scale demand.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years experience in a senior leadership role in sales, sales management, and/or sales operations
- 5+ years team/people leadership experience including recruiting, training, and development
- Demonstrated experience with analytical businesses, strong quantitative skills
- Proven experience organizing, influencing and communicating cross-functionally
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Native Korean Speaker or Fluent in Korean
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Global experience (including work outside of Korea, or working with global companies)
- Experience managing sales pipelines across SMB and Enterprise sales models
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Experience working with executive leadership in rapidly growing and evolving organizations
- Ability to converse with customer stakeholders including CPs, VP’s, CIO, CMO
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously