We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we are collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar commerce industry from the ground up and establishing an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been at since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Coupang Fraud Detection team is responsible for identifying and preventing fraud and abuse within the Post Purchase Experience domain. This product role would require you to provide top notch experiences for our customers at the same time ensuring that bad actors are identified and removed. This role will also require you to build fraud detection tools and techniques so that the Fraud Operations team can review and complete case reviews efficiently. The role requires strong analytical skills, effective communication, and stake holder management skills.
· Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap and KPIs for the specific area of Fraud Detection and Management within the post purchase experience domain
· Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
· Define new projects with clear goals and timelines achieved through multi-party communication and detailed project management processes
· Inspire the team with the product vision and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
· Own and drive improvements including running A/B tests and impact analysis of the features you ship
• Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
• Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
• Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Prior product management experience in in fraud detection and management
· eCommerce experience