We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances
- Confer with other Supervisors in the distribution center to ensure coordination of other warehouse activities
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment by following all safety procedures
- Support FC Department Manager with improving and maintaining inventory accuracy
- Support FC Department Manager with evaluating and planning labor for upcoming warehouse needs
- Support Department with daily tasks assignments and coordination of employee duties
- Supports FC Department Manager with aspects of employee performance when/if performance evaluations are needed
- Supports cost reduction activities and drives productivity within the department
- Train all new hires for the respective department, including documentation of performance in the first week
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Programs (i.e.: Microsoft Work, Excel) and Google Office
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, reading and understanding
- Ability to work extended hours and weekend
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when to escalate issues, as required, in a timely manner
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, individuals will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally bend and move around the facility
- The noise in the work environment is usually moderate
- Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position
- Fast-paced with multi-level distraction
- Professional, yet casual work environment
- Office and Distribution environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com .