We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day. Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Retail Supply Integration & Instock Planning sit at the nexus of business, technology, and operations processes. The Director of Supply Integration and Instock Planning translates business strategy into executable processes and proactively identifies the need for new processes. Our systems operate at e-commerce scale and speed. This role will manage internal forecasting and ordering processes to deliver industry-best performance in inventory management KPIs (Out-of-stock-, inventory levels, etc). We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills, an ability to dive deeply into problems in Supply Chain Management and experience working cross-functionally.
- Plan an influential program for several functions, analyze risks of the planned program and oversee collaboration with other teams, to ensure the affiliated/cross functional teams to successfully complete the program and support Coupang’s business growth.
- Design and manage feedback loops from Operations, Business and Suppliers to key technology teams.
- Establish procedures to translate expected business outcomes into system settings.
- Guide the development of processes and controls to monitor behavior of our Forecasting, Ordering and Inventory Management systems.
- Set goals for inventory management KPIs that push the boundaries of current capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain-related fields (Operations Research, Engineering, Business). Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, or related field; experience with inventory management is required.
- Experience working with stakeholders in Business, Technology and Operations; in e-Commerce and Retail industry preferred.
Recruitment Process and Others:
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.