Director: Display Advertising
As a Director Display Advertising, you will be responsible for scaling and optimizing Display & Programmatic Channel spends within a specific business unit or organization.
This will include but will not be limited to setting up and driving performance campaigns across publishers like Facebook, Google, Criteo and other local DSPs and Ad exchanges. You will be expected to run the complete operations of a multi-million-dollar portfolio including creative optimization, AB testing, Ad automation and bidding. You will be supported by an expert ad ops and analytical team.
- Scaling up and optimizing multi-million dollar spends across Display, Paid Social, Programmatic and Ad exchanges
- Lead automation, creative and budget optimization strategies to meet business goals
- Drive a team of Ad ops, analytics, product, and tech leaders
- Build best practices that can be adopted by other businesses / markets within the Coupang eco-system
Personality & Past Experience
- Curious problem solver
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Systematic thinker with adequate experience in experimentation and learning from testing
- Team player, capable of tapping into collective intelligence to solve problems
- Ability to visualize data narrate stories
- Extremely persistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, analytical, and data-driven background, with proven ability to drive results
- 7+ years with a background in Display, Paid Social and Programmatic Advertising
- Experience in running multi-million-dollar campaigns spanning one or more countries
- Hands on experience in bidding, setting up DSPs, working on demand / supply side, optimizing campaigns across publishers like FB and Google and automation.
- Has in-depth understanding of audience segmentation and look alike models to be surgical in creating impact on business