This role is an integral part of Coupang’s Corporate IT team, this position is responsible for overseeing and managing several of Coupang’s systems and IT operational activities. The role will oversee the strategic planning, procurement, implementation, security, protocols and SaaS and on-Prem solutions in use at Coupang and the IT operational activities associated with them.
The Collaborative Applications Manager will report directly to the Director, Collaborative Applications; Corporate IT team members are expected to uphold the highest standards of accountability integrity and professionalism. This position requires a strategic and forward thinking leader to support the Director with looking to the future and actively seeking robust SaaS based solutions and continuous improvement over the next few years to enhance automation, minimize manual tasks and continue our focus to implement the right tools and solutions to provide secure and accurate benefits to our employees and customers.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Collaborative Applications Management and Operations department to ensure the functionality, availability, and security of systems, data, backups, and communications; troubleshoot and remediate issues that arise
- Managing an application portfolio and associated projects.
- Identifying opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement - focused on collaboration systems and internal tools.
- Providing application administrative support across applications as needed.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, vendors, and IT management to provide a strategic vision for new and supported applications and create system roadmaps and business processes.
- Addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables.
- Building a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
- Manage application maintenance outsourcing & software contract agreements; Implement and monitor standards around scope management, financial management, service level agreements (SLA), ensure compliance to mitigate risk, increase service/business Impact & reduce costs.
- Ensure compliance of department and organizational polices
- Certify business continuity and disaster recovery plan efforts of IT Systems
- Participate in internal and external audits; oversee and coordinate responses to audit requests
- Manage department team members, including performance and training assessments. Assist in the development of IT staffing plan and professional growth
- Partner with the Information Security team to implement and operationalize security controls
- Develop and manage annual IT budgets and procure IT equipment and professional services in accordance with Coupang’s Procurement and Contracting Policy
- Deep hands-on experience with application implementations, enhancements, and integrations.
- Experience managing ticketing, CRM, ERP (SAP) systems is an advantage
- Experience setting up ongoing procedures for collection and review of project statuses and goals.
- Strong understanding of Helpdesk and Customer Relations Support systems (preferably ServiceNow, Jira and Zendesk)
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning, development, and operations
- Strong understanding of project management principles and practices
- Data Security and Cyber Security basics
- Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) Artificial Intelligence basics
- Proven functional experience with business units including Employee Communications, Engineering, IT.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years customer support experience support SaaS products
- Experienced in change management in a corporate setting
- Multilingual, Korean and English
- Experience in the development of Mobile Phone/Tablet applications
- Experience in software QA