We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce. We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day. Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Team Description (3-5 sentences):
CPLB is looking for a smart, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to develop and execute inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, sales, margin, and inventory turns. The Instock Business Intelligence specialist will drive initiatives to improve process, efficiency, in-stock rates, inventory health by providing data insights and useful tools. They will use data to influence others and build scalable systems and processes.
What are the 4 things you need this person to do?
- Build and perform tools for a variety of analysis, from high-level metrics to very subtle in-depth analysis
- Build up proper performance management system daily, weekly, monthly) to track overall PL performance vs. plan through different key indicators. He/She needs to evaluate the gap, find out the root cause and take proper countermeasures to address the issues.
- Build up and maintain stock management related tools using SQL, Excel, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Continuously identify efficiency improvement and business scale up opportunities through comprehensive platform data analysis & market research insights
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, business, or related fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst in a retail environment
- Skilled in SQL coding and Excel
- Communicative English in both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acts decisively, promptly, and confidently
- Is not afraid to voice different opinions and proactively offer solutions.
- Strong attention to details