About Coupang Play
Launched in December 2020, Coupang Play is Coupang's OTT (over-the-top) service. Coupang Play aims to become the definitive destination for digital content. Backed by our strong Product and Engineering teams in Seoul, Singapore, and Mountain View — Coupang Play has been creating and optimizing the viewing experience for our customers.
Coupang Play is available on mobile devices, tablet PCs, smart TVs, and your preferred browsers. We are building a competitive content library that includes TV for children and all ages, movies, live sports, educational content, and more. Coupang Play also creates original content, catered specifically to our customers.
If you like to work backwards and solve problems for our customers, join us. We are committed to redefining how our customers enjoy digital entertainment as one of the fastest-growing OTT services in Korea.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers are responsible for assessing the quality of the product from the aspect of the specification, technical implementation, UI design, and performance, to providing meaningful feedback to other teams. QA Engineers are essential within Coupang Play as they are the gatekeeper for product releases.
What You Will Do
- Participate in product design reviews and modify requirements
- Design test cases and test frameworks
- Document, track, and resolve software bugs or defects and provide meaningful feedback to the development team
- Interact with software engineers and product owners to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Deploy and maintain automated test environments
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with engineering manager and designer to design testing strategies Design
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle on Quality Assurance
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering or tester, and experience in leading QA team
- Experience in automated testing tools (Selenium, Appium, AWS Device Farm, HeadSpin or related tools)
- 3+ years of experience in software QA engineering or SDET(Software Development Engineer in Test)
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Able to work flexibly, independent, and self-motivated
- Experienced in Mobile Automation testing framework
- Experience with OTT, video streaming, multimedia products, and digital products
- Experience with API test tools (Postman or similar REST API related test tools)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Circle CI, Docker or related tools)
- Experience with performance testing tools (JMeter, Artillery, Load Runner or related tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Recruitment Process and Others
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Details to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Job titles and responsibilities may be subject to change depending on the candidate’s overall experience, etc. This will be communicated to the candidate at the appropriate time before the offer.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.