We are one of the fastest growing, most innovative companies in the world. Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network, we are the 5th largest US tech IPO of all time with a fanatical culture of customer centricity, and a track record of world leading innovation.
Coupang has broken traditional ecommerce tradeoffs, bringing customers lightning-fast delivery on millions of items at the lowest prices. With offices around the world including the US, China and Korea, Coupang is where talented entrepreneurs can seize new opportunities and take the initiative.
Now for the first time in Taiwan, Coupang is hiring the launch team.
Position : Senior Manager, HRBP & Office Management
What You Will Do :
- Acting as the HR lead for all country specific HRBP duties
- Develop and execute on HR related strategies that aligns with HQ direction
- Initially start out as individual contributor and build his/her own team in alignment with business growth across all HR disciplines (Except recruiting)
- Oversees office management as well as onboarding/offboarding related tasks
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an HRBP function, ideally in an leadership role
- Supply Chain/Tech/eCommerce background is preferred but not essential
- Experience in setting up SOP and building out HR policy from 0-1 is highly advantageous
- Independent, fast pace, knowledge in local labor law and able to operate under a highly ambiguous environment
- Fluency in English/Mandarin, Korean is nice to have but not essential
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.