We exist to wow our customers. We know we’re doing the right thing when we hear our customers say, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Born out of an obsession to make shopping, eating, and living easier than ever, we’re collectively disrupting the multi-billion-dollar e-commerce industry from the ground up. We are one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies that established an unparalleled reputation for being a dominant and reliable force in South Korean commerce.
We are proud to have the best of both worlds — a startup culture with the resources of a large global public company. This fuels us to continue our growth and launch new services at the speed we have been since our inception. We are all entrepreneurial surrounded by opportunities to drive new initiatives and innovations. At our core, we are bold and ambitious people that like to get our hands dirty and make a hands-on impact. At Coupang, you will see yourself, your colleagues, your team, and the company grow every day.
Our mission to build the future of commerce is real. We push the boundaries of what’s possible to solve problems and break traditional tradeoffs. Join Coupang now to create an epic experience in this always-on, high-tech, and hyper-connected world.
Reconciles discrepancies in inventory. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including but not limited to data entry, consolidation, physical location checks.
- Systemically account for all items that are physically in a single location and fix any quantity discrepancies that exist in the FC using a PDA device.
- Remove expired product from inventory using the adjustment function. A list is provided to determine which product will be pulled based on the each item’s shelf life.
- Check put aways to correct discrepancies and any poor quality put aways found.
- Utilize the adjustment function to correct discrepancies when needed and fulfill production needs.
- Move product from one location to another utilizing a PDA.
- Effective communication
- Computer Literacy
- Learning Aptitude
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work fast paced
- Fast Paced
- Noise Levels varies
- High and low warehouse seasonal temperatures
- Minimal exposure to dust
- Must be able to stand 10+ hours.
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs of exerted force
Preferred education and experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Similar FC / Inventory Control experience
* Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
The applicant must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship to Coupang. If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Coupang’s recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay & Benefits
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. At Coupang, your base pay is one part of your total compensation.
Hourly pay rates range from $18 to $21, plus any overtime. Pay rate depends on position, shift, and experience. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
General Description of All Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Wellness Benefit with Access to No-Cost Loans, Free Webinars, and Personal Financial Advice
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays and 1 Paid Diversity Day Per Year
- Voluntary Benefit Options
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ,ancestry, national origin (including language use restrictions), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, family status (including but not limited to marital or domestic partnership status), military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities or affiliations, ancestry, citizenship, family and medical leave status, status as a victim of any violent crime, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Coupang is also committed to providing a safe work environment for its employees and its consumers. As a condition of employment, Coupang requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, subject to legally required accommodations. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com .